Monday, October 21, 2013

An Incredible First Step: Before Shots

Yesterday, I decided to begin the journey of a lifetime, one to help ensure that my lifetime journey is longer and healthier...and a whole lot sexier!  I took the very first step in being an active preventative care samurai.  I'll be constantly engaged in a battle against the wiles of heart disease, diabetes, and joint trouble, not to mention the plague of old-fashioned flubber.  This new lifestyle offers no loopholes for such negative actions as omitting daily H2O intake, or neglecting a daily walk.  No, the prize to be attained is much too valuable. Rather, this journey's end exceeds the span of my own life.  It also incorporates my ability to assist others in raising the quality of life.  It's result is going to be the measure more than my physical mass; this journey is going to provide an indicator of my overall level of persistence.  I'm going to need your encouragement...and comments!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment